Teach children all about smoke alarm safety with our fun and engaging Alert Bert’s “The Smoke Alarm” Color Me Bookmark!
Children will have fun coloring in the bookmark and learning smoke alarm safety with Alert Bert the Smoke Alarm. The back of the bookmark includes five tips on smoke alarm safety, such as:
- Test your smoke alarms every month.
- Always keep fresh batteries on hand.
- Change smoke alarm batteries twice a year (or as needed).
- Never remove a smoke alarm battery to use in something else.
- Know what your alarms sound like and how to get out fast!
If you like this bookmark, you may also like Alert Bert’s “A Smoke Alarm – Keeps You Safe From Harm!” Lollipop Card!