Teach children on how to be safe with our fun and engaging “Play it Safe: Be A Super Safe Kid” Color Me Bookmark!
Children will have fun coloring in the bookmark and learning how to play safe in and out of the house. The back of the bookmark provides five tips on how kids can stay safe, such as:
- Clean up your messes – A clean floor prevents falls!
- Never play with things that are HOT! Hot things can cause burns.
- Electricity is DANGEROUS – NEVER use electricity near water.
- Always wear your seat belt – they protect you in an accident.
- In case of a fire, GET OUT and STAY OUT!
If you like this bookmark, you may also like the “Play it Safe: Be A Super Safe Kid” Activity Book!