Teach children on how to be safe with our fun and engaging “Play it Safe: Be A Super Safe Kid” Color Me Bookmark! Children will have fun coloring in the bookmark and learning how to play safe in and out of the house. Kids can decorate it any way they like and place it in their favorite book. Then every time they see it, it’s another safety prevention impression. A great interactive child safety awareness hand out for schools, after care, fairs, or more! Perfect for Pre-K and up to 1st graders.
The front features our fun, themed “Play it Safe” illustration that gives them a full coloring area that lets their imagination soar. The back of the bookmark provides five tips on how kids can stay safe, such as:
- Clean up your messes – A clean floor prevents falls!
- Never play with things that are HOT! Hot things can cause burns.
- Electricity is DANGEROUS – NEVER use electricity near water.
- Always wear your seat belt – they protect you in an accident.
- In case of a fire, GET OUT and STAY OUT!
If you like this bookmark, then you may also like the “Play it Safe: Be A Super Safe Kid” Coloring and Activity Book!