Teach children on how to be safe in the kitchen with our fun and engaging Red’s “I Can Be Safe in the Kitchen!” Color Me Bookmark!
Children will have fun coloring in the front of the bookmark, which includes Red the Fire Dog reminding kids they can prevent kitchen fires. The back of the bookmark includes six tips on how to be fire safe in the kitchen, such as:
- Never leave cooking unattended
- Turn pot handles to the back of the stove
- Do not use water to put out grease fires
- Unplug all appliances not in use
- Only cook in the kitchen with adult supervision
- Let hot foods cool
If you like this bookmark, you may also like Red’s “Prevent Kitchen Fires” Sticker!