Teach children summer safety with our fun and engaging “Water Safety: Fun In The Sun For Everyone!” Color Me Bookmark!
The back of the bookmark showcases five water safety tips, such as:
- Walk, don’t run, around pools or near water.
- Use the Buddy System – never swim alone!
- Younger kids and inexperienced swimmers should wear a life jacket.
- Wear hats and sunglasses for protection from the sun and apply sun block often.
- Never try to hold your breath for too long under the water.
If you like this bookmark, you may also like Water Safety “Fun in the Sun for Everyone” Activity Book!