Remind children the “do’s” and “don’ts” of riding a bike, skateboard or skates with this wheel safety bookmark, “Safe on Wheels!” Bookmark!
First, the front of the bookmark features themed artwork and the slogan “Safe on Wheels!” in bold. It also includes in the center, “Riding your bike, skateboard, or skates is more fun when you’re safe!”
Second, the back of the wheel safety bookmark features the eight do’s and don’ts when riding, which are:
- DO keep your bike, skateboard, or skates in good condition.
- DON’T ever ride your bike, skateboard, or skates if something is broken.
- DO always wear the proper protective gear like helmets, knee & elbow pads, and wrist guards.
- DON’T wear protective gear that doesn’t fit right.
- DO wear bright or reflective clothes. This will help drivers see you better!
- DON’T wear headphones or make phone calls. These can distract you from riding safe.
- DO obey all traffic laws while on the road.
- DON’T ride during peak traffic times (early in the morning or late in the afternoon) if you can avoid it.