Provide children with a recipe for kitchen fire safety with Red’s “What’s Cookin’? A Recipe For Kitchen Fire Safety” Magnet! Perfect for every fridge, in every household.
Each “recipe” includes five important steps on how to be safe in the kitchen, such as:
- NEVER leave cooking unattended
- Turn pot handles to the back of the stove
- Do not use water to put out grease fires
- Unplug all appliances not in use
- Only cook in the kitchen with adult supervision
If you like this magnet, you may also like Red’s “I Can Be Safe in the Kitchen!” Color Me Bookmark!