Teach children on how to be safe in the kitchen with our fun and engaging Red’s “I Can Be Safe in the Kitchen!” Color Me Poster!
The poster is large with bold graphics perfect for coloring and includes five tips on how to be fire safe in the kitchen, such as:
- Never leave cooking unattended
- Turn pot handles to the back of the stove
- Do not use water to put out grease fires
- Unplug all appliances not in use
- Only cook in the kitchen with adult supervision
If you like this poster, you may also like Red’s “Prevent Kitchen Fires” Color-Me Bookmark!