Our Earthquakes Presentation Display gives a complete overview of what to do in the event of an earthquake. This presentation display outlines the causes of earthquakes and explains how they are measured using the Moment Magnitude Scale.
The presentation display offers disaster preparedness tips for your audience and outlines what to do before, during, and after an earthquake. The display also includes helpful information on preparing a disaster supply kit. Lastly, the presentation display encourages your audience to “Minimize the Risk to Life and Property: Be Prepared for Earthquakes!”
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Pamphlets and Display! Presentation Displays Engage, Inform, and Protect
- Over 6 feet high and 3 feet wide – greater impact
- Vivid graphics – grab & hold attention
- Retractable stand & carrying case – lightweight & portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials – use over and over again