Our Hurricanes Presentation Display gives a complete overview of what to do in the event of a hurricane. This presentation display discusses the difference between a Hurricane Watch and a Hurricane Warning and explains how hurricanes are measured using the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale.
The presentation display offers disaster preparedness tips for your audience and outlines what to do before, during, and after a hurricane. The display also includes helpful information on preparing a disaster supply kit. The presentation display closes by encouraging your audience to “Minimize the Risk to Life and Property: Be Prepared for Hurricanes!”
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Pamphlets and Display! Presentation Displays Engage, Inform, and Protect
- Over 6 feet high and 3 feet wide – greater impact
- Vivid graphics – grab & hold attention
- Retractable stand & carrying case – lightweight & portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials – use over and over again