The “I Don’t Play With Matches” presentation display addresses juvenile fire setting for a younger age group.
Teaches children that matches are tools not toys, if you find matches to leave them alone and find an adult, and if another child is playing with matches or fire to find and tell an adult.
It address that fire can move quickly and get big fast. To run and tell an adult if they see a fire.
Explains that fire is dangerous, both inside and outside.
The display addresses burn safety and that if they have any fire questions, to ask a firefighter, they are there to help.
The display concludes with the message “Stay Safe. Stay Away From Matches and Lighters!”
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Display! Presentation Displays Engage, Inform, and Protect
- Over 6 feet high and 3 feet wide – greater impact
- Vivid graphics – grab & hold attention
- Retractable stand & carrying case – lightweight & portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials – use over and over again