Our new FPW2017 display features Red the Fire Dog and this year’s theme “Every Second Counts – Plan 2 Ways Out!
The display goes through the steps of how to have a safe escape during a home fire.
Explains how to check the door for heat, use a second exit, crawl low below smoke and to never hide from firefighters.
Be “Ruff” and Ready with Red’s Useful Fire Facts that remind kids to know how their smoke alarm sounds, to have a fire escape plan, a safe meeting place, two ways out and practice home fire drills.
The display’s concluding message is not only important, but memorable, too: Think First! Stay Calm! and Call 9-1-1!.
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Display! Presentation Displays Engage, Inform, and Protect
- Over 6 feet high and 3 feet wide – greater impact
- Vivid graphics – grab & hold attention
- Retractable stand & carrying case – lightweight & portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials – use over and over again