Our “Wash Your Hands” Presentation Display is a great resource to remind all ages when and how to wash their hands. Features bright, colorful artwork to catch the reader’s attention. Washing your hands is a quick and easy way to keep yourself and others free from harmful germs and disease.
First, the left side of the display includes when to wash your hands, which includes:
- After going to the toilet
- Before and after touching or eating food
- After coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose
- After playing with an animal or pet
- If your hands look or feel dirty
- After touching money
- After taking out the trash
Second, the right side of the display includes the steps in which you should wash your hands, which is:
- Wet hands with warm water
- Lather with soap
- Scrub between fingers, under nails and up wrists
- Rinse off all soap in clean running water
- Dry hands completely with a paper towel
- Turn off water with the paper towel
Finally, the bottom of the display displays in bright yellow letters to wash your hands often to prevent the spread of germs and disease.
To see a full PDF version of this presentation display, click the Instant Preview tab above.
FREE PERSONALIZATION on all Presentation Displays!
- Over 6 feet high and 3 feet wide for a greater impact
- Vivid graphics to grab and hold attention
- Retractable stand and carrying case that is lightweight and portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials so you can use your roll up banner over and over again
If you like this display, then you might also like the matching “Wash Your Hands” Presentation Card.