Looking for an easy way to spread the word about Fire Prevention Week and this year’s theme “Be A Hero”? Look no further than this Super StationPak! It has over 900 products for children and adults, as well as a huge 2 foot by 5.5 foot station banner.
Whether you’re hosting an open house or Fire Prevention Week awareness events, your audience won’t be disappointed with what you have to offer. Adults will find that the “Home Fire Drills – Practice Your Escape Plan” pamphlets are full of useful information, including how to prepare and check a fire escape plan, the importance of practicing an escape plan, and additional safe escape tips.
The children in your audience will love all the goodies you have to give them. They’ll be able to learn about the importance of be being aware of fire dangers with Red the Fire Dog’s “How to Plan For A Safe Escape” Activity Book and bookmark while also having fun with stickers, pop-up trucks and fire hats.
Your Fire Prevention Week is sure to be a success when you choose this fantastic StationPak!
With each Super StationPak, you’ll receive:
- 100 Fire Hats
- 100 Red’s “How to Plan for a Safe Escape” Activity Books
- 100 Red’s “Plan a Safe Escape!” Grid Posters
- 100 “Home Fire Drills: Practice Your Escape Plan” Pamphlets
- 100 Red’s “Be A Hero. Plan & Practice Your Safe Escape” Stickers
- 100 Red’s “Be A Hero. Plan & Practice Your Safe Escape” Bookmarks
- 100 Stretch’s Pop-Up Fire Trucks
- 100 Packs of 3 Crayons
- 100 Clear Bags
- 10 Red’s “Be A Hero. Plan & Practice Your Safe Escape” Posters
- 1 Red’s “Be A Hero. Plan & Practice Your Escape” Personalized Banner