Washing your hands is a quick and easy way to keep yourself and others free from harmful germs and disease.
Our “Wash Your Hands” Tabletop Display is a great resource to remind all ages when and how to wash their hands. Features bright, colorful artwork to catch the reader’s attention.
First, the left side of the display includes when to wash your hands, which includes:
- After going to the toilet
- Before and after touching or eating food
- After coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose
- After playing with an animal or pet
- If your hands look or feel dirty
- After touching money
- After taking out the trash
Second, the right side of the display includes the steps in which you should wash your hands, which is:
- Wet hands with warm water
- Lather with soap
- Scrub between fingers, under nails and up wrists
- Rinse off all soap in clean running water
- Dry hands completely with a paper towel
- Turn off water with the paper towel
Finally, the bottom of the display displays in bright yellow letters to wash your hands often to prevent the spread of germs & disease.
To see a full PDF version of this display, click the Instant Preview tab above.
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Display! Tabletop Displays Engage, Inform, and Protect
- 2 feet high and 3 feet wide – greater impact
- Vivid graphics – grab & hold attention
- Retractable stand & carrying case – lightweight & portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials – use over and over again