With this four page activity sheet children learn the importance phrase “Closed Doors Save Lives!” Teaching kids children how closed doors help stop the spread of fires. The activity sheet is packed full of educational mazes, crossword puzzles, and other activities. Each fun educational activity reinforces the importance of closing the door before you go to sleep to help prevent the spread of fire. Also featuring essential fire safety and prevention tips. These fun and educational safety sheets are specifically designed for 1st to 2nd graders.
Each “Closed Doors Save Lives!” learning and activity sheet features a:
- Fire is fast – escaping a fire word scramble
- Why is closing your door important crossword puzzle
- Know your escape maze to your family’s safe meeting place
- Essential fire safety rules
- In case of fire… decoded message
The back cover includes five “fire facts” or five reasons why a closed door at night is important, such as:
“A closed door can help you by:”
- Stoping the spread of fire
- Helping to keep out smoke and heat
- Helping to keep your home safe
- Lowing the temperature
- Saving your life
Add your custom logo and message to get the recognition your fire department deserves.
To see a full PDF version of this Learning and Activity Sheet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
If you like this activity sheet, then check out more of our Closed Doors Save Lives Materials here.