This injury prevention “Play It Safe: Be A Super Safe Kid” coloring and activity book teaches children how to play it safe in and out of the house. This 16 page activity book covers typical ways household injuries occur and what parents and children can do to help prevent them. It’s packed full of fun and educational activities, ensuring that children will remember these lessons for some time to come. Children learn through fun activities. Like Coloring pages, circle hot objects, picture matching, cross out unsafe objects, a maze and more.
Each “Play it Safe: Be A Super Safe Kid” Activity Book Includes the following topics:
- How to play it safe inside your house
- To be safe in the kitchen
- Always play it safe in the bathroom
- Safety around matches, lighters, outlets and more
- Play it safe with electricity
- That medications and poison is dangerous
- Playing outside, on the playground and in the car (seatbelt safety)
- Fire safety tips. Smoke alarms, know your escape, 9-1-1
- …and more
To see a full PDF version of this activity book, click the Instant Preview tab above.
If you like this injury prevention book, then check out more of our Coloring and Activity Books here.
For more Child Safety Materials, click here.