With this “How to Plan for a Safe Escape” activity book, children will learn a wonderful variety of life saving fire safety lessons. Featuring Red the Fire Dog, children are guided through age appropriate puzzles, games, and more. Emphasizing the important of multiple essential fire safety guidelines. Like crawling low in smoke, having two ways out and checking doors for heat. It’s a great resource that’s ideal for children in 1st through 2nd grade.
Each Red the Fire Dog’s Safe Escape Learning and Activity Book includes the following information:
- Covers crawling low in smoke
- Teaches the importance of checking doors for heat
- Addresses the crucial parts of a fire escape plan
- A grid for kids and their parents to create a safe escape floor plan
- Remembering important phone numbers and your address
- What to do if your clothes catch on fire
- Red the Fire Dog’s useful fire facts – Be “Ruff” and ready for fire emergencies
To see a full PDF version of this learning and activity book, click the Instant Preview tab above.
This activity book is also available in Spanish.
If you like this “How to Plan for a Safe Escape” activity book, then check out more Red the Fire Dog’s materials here.
For more Coloring and Activity Book topics, click here.