This engaging “Fire Facts for Kids” Coloring and Activity Book is a convenient way to teach children crucial information about fire safety. Red the Fire Dog guides children through lessons on stop, drop, and roll, having two ways out, creating a fire escape plan and more. Specifically designed for Preschool and Kindergarten aged students. It has 12 pages of age appropriate games, puzzles, cartoons as well as light educational reading. It’s sure to make a big impression on your audience.
Each Red’s “Fire Facts for Kids” Learning and Activity Book includes the following topics:
- Firefighters help save lives and here to help
- Plan a safe escape, know two ways out
- Smoke and fire alarm information
- What to do in case of a fire
- Stop, drop, cover your face and roll
- Important numbers to know and have
- Matches and lighters are not toys
- Burn awareness and prevention information
- Red the fire dogs official Junior Firefighter facts and tips
To see a full PDF version of this activity book, click the Instant Preview tab above.
This activity book is also available in Spanish.
If you like this fire facts themed coloring and activity book for kids, then check out more Red the Fire Dog’s materials here.
For more Coloring and Activity Book topics, click here.