This sixteen page activity book is filled with activities and images to reinforce the importance of practicing a fire escape plan! Specifically designed for Preschool to Kindergarten grade students. Join Stretch the Ladder Truck as he presents the rules of fire safety through fun activities, drawings and easily comprehensible text. This activity book addresses what smoke alarms are and how to respond to them, how to safely exit a burning building, how to use 9-1-1 and much more.
Each Stretch’s “Practice Your Escape Plan!” Learning and Activity Book includes the following topics:
- Explains the steps involved in a safe escape
- Details the importance of smoke alarms
- Covers how to call 9-1-1 for help in an emergency
- Stop, drop and roll if your clothes catch on fire
- Having a safe meeting place in the event of a fire
- Never to go back into a burning house
- A Stretch the Ladder Truck Fire Safe Kid Certificate
To see a full PDF version of this learning and activity book, click the Instant Preview tab above.
Sold in packs of 50 and the minimum quantity is 100.
If you like this escape plan themed activity book, then check out more Stretch the Ladder Trucks materials here.
For more Coloring and Activity Book topics, click here.