The puzzles and games on this activity sheet make it easy for children to remember essential fire safety rules. Specifically designed for third to fifth grade students. The sheet teaches children to crawl low under smoke, stay away from matches and lighters, and to get outside when the smoke alarm sounds and more. It’s educational and engaging, helping children to remember these lessons long after your presentation has ended.
Each “Team Up for Fire Safety!” Activity and Coloring Sheet includes the following topics:
- Covers the essential fire safety rules
- If you see a fire to get outside fast
- To crawl low under smoke
- Firefighters help keep your family safe
- What to do when you hear a smoke alarm go off
- Make and practice a fire escape plan two times a year
- To cook when an adult is in the kitchen helping
- Never mess with matches, lighters or any fire
- To be part of a “Fire Safe” team
To see a full PDF version of this coloring and activity sheet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
Sold in packs of 50 and the minimum quantity is 100.
If you like this coloring and activity sheet, then you might also like our “Team Up For Fire Safety” Value Package.