This coloring and activity sheet is filled with activities and images that reinforce the importance fire safety. Specifically designed for Kindergarten to second grade students. The four page coloring activities and fun puzzles cover crucial fire safety and prevention information. By working through these activity sheets, students will remember to crawl low under smoke, stay away from matches, how to follow their parents’ fire escape plan and more.
Each “Team Up for Fire Safety!” Activity and Coloring Sheet includes the following topics:
- Covers the essential fire safety rules
- If you see a fire to get outside fast
- To crawl low under smoke
- Firefighters help keep your family safe
- What to do when you hear a smoke alarm go off
- Make and practice a fire escape plan two times a year
- That cooking is for grown ups
- Never touch matches, lighters or any fire
- To be part of a “Fire Safe” team
To see a full PDF version of this coloring and activity sheet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
Sold in packs of 50 and the minimum quantity is 100.
If you like this coloring and activity sheet, then you might also like our “Team Up For Fire Safety” Value Package.